The Future Talent of Silicon Valley DBA The First Tee of Silicon Valley is a nonprofit public benefit corporation (501 c3) – tax identification #46-3102278.
– learn more about how and why the First Tee national organization and our local Silicon Valley chapter were established
Staff & Board
– meet the key individuals who are instrumental to the success of our youth development program
– consider joining our team by mentoring youth and giving back to the community -see job postings for full-time, part-time and seasonal paid positions
– our service area spans from the southern city of Hollister to Milpitas in the East Bay to Southern San Mateo County on the Mid-Peninsula with various class and partner locations
– get the “Latest News” on our chapter by subscribing to our mailing list to receive monthly e-newsletters
– consider joining our team as a volunteer coach and make a positive difference mentoring youth
– help fund the future of our program and youth in need of affordable access to character education
Please contact George Maxe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-508-4880 for more information about The First Tee of Silicon Valley.