We need your support to grow our financial assistance; expand programming locations and access; hire and train additional coaches, and purchase equipment to serve the youth in our community.
– Individuals who donate a $20+ monthly gifts or $250+ one-time gifts will become part of our Caddy Club and receive special thank yous and invitations to participate in donor appreciation events.
– donations that keep our program affordable and support our general operations – learn about Company Matched Giving, Planned Giving and Capital Giving
– we accept stock or appreciated securities as a way to support us
Donate Golf Equipment
– donate clubs and accessories which will be refurbished for participant use
Donate Goods & Services
– donate goods and services for our operations and fundraising
Sponsorships & Underwriting
– learn about a variety of events and youth programs that are available to sponsor or underwrite
The Future Talent of Silicon Valley DBA The First Tee of Silicon Valley is a nonprofit public benefit corporation (501 c3) – tax identification #46-3102278.