Together, Building Game Changers!
Our kids and teens are facing challenges unseen by previous generations. Many lack access to safe opportunities that foster a culture of acceptance and provide mentorship. They live in a world where social pressures are always on, calm and confidence are hard to access, and perseverance is a required superpower every day.
Young people are growing in new environments that are demanding more from them, and therefore more from First Tee – Silicon Valley and from the golf community.
How You Can Help
- Every $250 donation allows FTSV to offer financial aid to a new under-served, at-risk youth participant to attend an 8-week program.
- Become a Caddy Club member by making a minimum $20 monthly donation for at least 12 months.
- All Caddy Club members receive invitations to our free Donor Appreciation events which includes our Caddy Club Majors fantasy golf competition with more than $25,000 in donated prizes available.
Youth Development through Golf
FTSV exists to enable kids to build the strength of character that empowers them through a lifetime of new challenges. By seamlessly integrating the game of golf with life skills curriculum, we create learning experiences that build inner strength, self-confidence, and resilience that kids carry in everything they do. With the belief that ALL kids deserve the chance to grow in a supportive environment with mentors guiding them. We are dedicated to building golf programs that are accessible, welcoming, and as impactful as they are fun.
Who You Will Be Helping
FTSV on-course participants:
- 85% racially diverse
- 80% achieve all A’s and B’s in school
- 100% certifying youth graduate from HS
- 100% Ace top level teens go to college
Why FTSV Needs Your Help
- Our FTSV chapter lacks the financial support of First Tee National and PGA TOUR tournaments. We are 96% locally-supported.
- The pandemic diverted much of FTSV’s funding to essential services and large fundraisers had to be scaled back.