- Register for an 8-lesson season of classes in San Jose, Palo Alto or Gilroy
- Open to all youth 2nd grade & up! Equipment Provided
- Each season (12 hours of instruction) – Registration Fee $180 (Full cost $270 — $90 subsidy by TFTSV)
- Financial Aid available and can reduce the fee to $20-$140 based on need (apply during registration)
Schedule & Flyers
- Registration for Fall opens August 12th at 10am – Fall Season is 9/8 to 10/31
- Fall Class Schedule – English
- Horario de Clases de Otoño – Versión Español
- Our class purpose is to build character in all youth and help them succeed in life
how do we coach?
- We are focused on building relationships, fostering teamwork and inclusion, and creating an engaging activity-based learning environment that makes learning interactive and fun
- Our classes use golf games to build character and deliver The First Tee’s Life Skills Experience (LSE)
- For more information on our coaching philosophy click here (Versión Español)
what do we coach?
- Certifying LSE Classes
- 27 Life Lessons, 9 Core Values and 9 Golf Fundamentals introduced over 5 levels
- Interpersonal communication, self-management, goal-setting, and resiliency
- PLAYer level is the entry level
- PLAYer through Eagle levels are divided into Part 1 and 2
- For more information on our levels and certification click here (Versión Español)
- Skills Advancement Classes
where are the classes?
- Locations – view which golf course offers classes closest to you
WHO CAN JOIN?
- We teach all youth 2nd – 12th grade regardless of background. We offer financial aid for those in need to make our classes affordable.
- Please click here (Versión Español) for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- All active participants have access to our Participant Private Page which has supporting documents and resources
- Please click here for our policies and program overview
- Please reach out to a member of our staff listed below during our office hours, Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 5pm