- a great way to gain competitive experience in a fun and supportive environment. Tournaments are for Par level and above. Sign up for the next event by contacting Manny Gallardo – email@example.com or 408-508-4887
- 2020 Tag Team Championship (Sat., February 29th)
- 2020 Chapter Championship (Sat,, May 30th )
- 2020 Adult/Junior Seasonal Tournament (Sat., August 22nd)
- 2020 Mentor/Junior Seasonal Tournament (Sat., November 14th)
- an opportunity to appreciate and enjoy the game of golf while empowering participants to feel confident, build self-esteem and make new friends in an all-girl environment. Girls Golf seasonal events are open to Par and above. Sign up for the next event by contacting Manny Gallardo –– firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-508-4887.
- Pre-Spring Event – February 29th
- Pre-Summer Event – May 30th
- Pre-Fall Event – August 22nd
- Pre-Winter Event – November 13th
- Ace participants will be selected based on achievement, longevity, and financial need.
- Joyce Taylor Eagle Award
- Dennis Kettmann Eagle Award
- Student Athlete Eagle Award
- During your first season in each calendar year you will receive a discount card that provides golf course and practice range discounts at our 4 Golf Courses: Baylands, Rancho Del Pueblo, Gavilan and Los Lagos. Prices and restrictions depend on the course.
- Every February and September TFTSV takes a group of participants to Pebble Beach Golf Course to observe a professional golf tournament. Watch for more information in January and August to register.
Regional NCGA Opportunities
- providing youth Par level and above with access to affordable golf – play hundreds of participating courses in Northern California for $5 or less. For more information and to sign up for a Youth on Course card please contact Manny Gallardo — email@example.com or call 408-508-4887.
- ages 14 and above gain valuable work experience at local country clubs
- graduating High School Seniors may apply for college scholarships
- ages 14 and above can earn money for caddying at local country clubs and develop networking skills
First Tee (National) Opportunities
- The First Tee Home Office provides event and scholarship Opportunities. The application process is overseen by the local chapter Chris Moreno-Hunt – firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-508-4884. The participants are selected by the Home Office. All applicants must be Eagle level or above. Click here for more information.