The events of 2020 have reinforced the need for programs like First Tee – Silicon Valley that lift up, support and empower kids to stand strong and grow during challenging situations. Our financial aid requests are at an all-time high.
First Tee – Silicon Valley helps kids and teens discover what’s inside them, guide them to strengthen it and mentor them to put it into action in everything they do.
By integrating our life skills curriculum with the game of golf, we are creating active learning experiences that build inner strength, self-confidence and resilience, which is more important now than ever.
“First Tee – Silicon Valley has made me much smarter in thinking about my decisions. It reminds me how I want to treat people the way I want to be treated. That’s why I like the core value courtesy because everybody needs that in life. You want the same energy that you would give to other people.” – Jasmine Rumble, a freshman at Independence High School.
Your donation to First Tee – Silicon Valley allows us to continue our work to actively create a space of belonging for every kid – no matter what walk of life. Thank you for partnering with us to provide opportunities where our young people feel supported, safe and better prepared for anything that comes their way.
Explore the many ways to support us:
- Individuals who donate a $20+ monthly gifts or $250+ one-time gifts will become part of our Caddy Club and receive special thank yous and invitations to participate in donor appreciation events
- donations that keep our program affordable and support our general operations – learn about Company Matched Giving, Planned Giving and Capital Giving
- we accept stock or appreciated securities as a way to support us
- donate equipment (ladies or junior sets preferred).
- donate goods and services for our operations and fundraising
- learn about a variety of events and youth programs that are available to sponsor or underwrite
The Future Talent of Silicon Valley DBA First Tee – Silicon Valley is a nonprofit public benefit corporation (501 c3) – tax identification #46-3102278.