Thank you to the many community organizations and individuals who partner with the The First Tee of Silicon Valley. We would not be able to provide services to Silicon Valley youth without your contributions. Your support helps us deliver a quality program to help develop the youth of Silicon Valley.
We have a variety of event sponsorship and youth program underwriting opportunities as a way for corporations to support us. Contact Judy Dixon Deaton at email@example.com or 408-508-4881.
Thank you to our 2019 Corporate Sponsors, Foundations, Companies and Individuals who contributed $5,000 and above to our Caddy Club Giving Program.
Platinum Sponsors ($100+)
- SAGA Foundation
silver SPONSORS ($25K+)
- Santa Clara County
- HP, Inc.
- Ryan Hallagan
Bronze SPONSORS ($10K+)
- The Benevity Community Impact Fund
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Ronald and Ann Hallagan
- PGA TOUR Superstore
- Altria Group, Inc.
- Shane Oberg, DeWinter Group
- Borrego Community Health Foundation
- Bright Funds Foundation – Cisco
- Ron Hallagan and Ann Huston Family Foundation
- The Olympic Club Foundation
- Aera Energy LLC
- William T. and Susana D. Huston Family Foundation
- The Tom Merit Hancock Family Fund
Black SPONSORS ($5K+)
- San Diego Gas & Electric Company
- Noteware Government Relations
- CordeValle Youth Golf Foundation
- Emily Pappas
- Rodney Wade, Wade Financial Services
- Greg and Gail Staszko
- Case Swenson
- Keith and Pamela Fox Family Foundation
- The Rotary Club of San Jose Foundation
- Alan Taylor
- Warmenhoven Family Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- KRTY, Ltd
- Dave Henningsen – Dennis Kettman Tournament
- Green Valley Corporation
- The Todd and Doris Ahlsten Foundation
- California Dental Association